- Thanks to the hidden height adjustment, the rectangular table can be easily adapted.
- The sturdy frame construction guarantees solid stability for all Tero system tables.
- Table combinations with maximum legroom are created.
- Top surfaces on the drawer cabinets extend the individual work surface.
Robust, multi-functional, safe and ergonomic, that is what Tero system furniture stands for. It is nearly indestructible and designed right down to the smallest detail. The clean shapes and fresh color accent of this furniture are perfect for the working or educational environment, stimulating collaboration and the exchange of knowledge, and improving learning results. The tables can be combined freely and allow for new ideas.
- 70 x 70 cm, 70 x 120 cm, 70 x 140 cm, 70 x 175 cm
- 80 x 80 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 80 x 160 cm
- Round leg (self regulating feet): 72 - 76 cm
- Round leg (height adjustable): 68 - 82 cm
- Round leg (wheel): 76 cm
- A-leg: 68 - 76 cm or 68 - 82 cm
- Square leg: 72 - 76 cm or 90 - 102 cm
- Durapan: The top has a synthetic resin coating on both sides and is additionally protected by a transparent anti-scratch layer.
- Plywood: The top consists of a core of 13 multiplex layers with a decorative plastic covering and a protective layer underneath.